The firm’s Banking and Finance team acts for a diverse range of clients, including substantial borrowers and sponsors operating through funds and family offices, bank and non-bank lenders and institutions in multiple jurisdictions. The team works on complex, domestic and cross-border finance transactions.
The successful Banking and Finance Paralegal can look forward to assisting the team on administrative and transactional tasks. Duties will include:
- Working closely with associates and partners within the Banking and Finance team
- Companies House registrations, searches and reports
- Preparation and collation of documentation e.g. board minutes, shareholder resolutions and directors certificates
- Indexing documents and creation of bibles
- Previous paralegal experience working in Corporate, Finance or Banking
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
If you are a Banking and Finance Paralegal eager to expand on your transactional experience, please apply today to be considered!
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.