- Working alongside the Associates and Partners throughout the lifecycle of the transactions
- Managing the internal NDA process
- Preparing initial drafts of documentation
- Working on capital markets transactions (preparing background binders, researching industry models and precedents, proofreading and analysing offering memorandums)
- Memorandum research for securities (e.g. high yield, PIKs and Reg s offerings)
- Company search reports
- Preparing and managing VDRs
- Winding up searches
- Working on closings with solicitors
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced work and wants to work at one of the top US firms in the City
- You’ve gained at least 6 months’ corporate (or finance) experience and are keen to build on this.
In return, the successful Corporate Paralegal will be offered £34,00-£36,000 per annum, plus overtime.
The team is comparatively small, meaning this role is an excellent opportunity for a driven Corporate Paralegal to join an impressive firm with lots of responsibility from the off.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.