Our client is a leading Magic Circle firm, who is looking to recruit a Corporate Practice Lead to join their Advanced Delivery team in London.
The Role of a Corporate Practice Lead
The aim of the Corporate Practice Lead is to enable the Corporate practice group to have easier access to alternative resourcing, legal technology and process improvement.
This role will particularly suit a Senior Associate looking to work on their own terms and has a desire to change what is going on. The new hire will be embedded within the firm’s Corporate practice group and help facilitate, guide and encourage the group to take advantage of Advanced Delivery on their matters.
To be considered for the Corporate Practice Lead role you must:
- be a qualified solicitor, ideally a Senior Associate (5+PQE) or PSL
- have extensive knowledge dealing with corporate matters (ie. public and/or private M&A, private equity etc).
- have the confidence and gravitas to negotiate and lead Partners
- demonstrate curiosity or inquisitiveness
- be proactive
- be innovative
- have the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent