The firm’s Birmingham office has recently trebled in size. As part of this exciting period of growth they are seeking to recruit a Paralegal on a permanent basis, to work across Litigation, Corporate and Finance matters.
The successful Paralegal will work as part of the firm’s innovative new legal centre in Birmingham, a multi-disciplinary division which works as an extension of their London office, as well as their other offices overseas. You will be working on high-value and high profile Litigation, Corporate and Finance matters, both domestic and international
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and analysing transactional documentation
- Conducting legal research
- Contract analysis
- Reviewing documentation for disclosure
- Liaising directly with internal and external counsel, within the UK and globally
- Drafting memoranda to summarise research findings and results
- Corporate due diligence
- Managing data rooms
- Companies House filings
- Drafting board minutes
- You will be a Paralegal with six months plus commercial experience (either Litigation or Corporate/Finance)
- Working knowledge of legal technology, such as AI contract review tools (i.e. Kira), decision making automation tools and deal tools (i.e. Legatics).
It is extremely unusual to be able to join a firm of this calibre and work across multiple practice areas. This Paralegal role is therefore a fantastic opportunity for you to be able to utilise your experience in a broad, hands-on position with lots of responsibility from the off. Please apply today to find out more!
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.