Litigation/International Arbitration Lawyer
Unlike other city litigation practices, the firm is uniquely placed in overseeing entire cases in-house thanks to a combination of barristers and solicitors on the ground. Although a significant proportion of the firm’s work is acting against financial institution adversaries, it is also the centre of a well regarded international arbitration practice specialising in both commercial and investment arbitration. This is ideal for someone looking for a step up and a chance to get involved in some of the largest Commercial Court and Chancery Division cases.
To be considered for the Litigation/International Arbitration Lawyer role you must:
• be a qualified solicitor under England & Wales, Ireland, Scotland or Commonwealth jurisdictions (ie. Australia, New Zealand etc).
• have at least 0-6 years litigation/arbitration experience within a commercial environment
• have excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
• detailed analytical skills
• excellent communication and drafting skills