Do you have Real Estate Finance experience? Or do you have secured lending experience and a genuine interest in Real Estate? If so, we have a great new role for you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Finance Paralegal to join a top international law firm on a permanent basis.
The firm is ranked in having one of England’s largest Real Estate practices. With a long history of expertise and success in this field, effective in transactions, tax, offshore and lettings they specialise in representing mid-sized businesses, property developers, corporate occupiers, and investors.
The successful Real Estate Finance Paralegal will work with the Associates and Partners on a range of commercial asset management and commercial investment sales and purchases.
- Assisting with asset management, including occupational tenancies, licences, and other asset management matters.
- Drafting and filing documentation.
- Preparing and submitting Land Registry applications.
- You will be educated to LLB/GDL level or equivalent and LPC is desirable.
- You will have previous paralegal experience working in Real Estate Finance.
- Paralegals with Secured Lending or 2+ years of Commercial Property experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Genuine interested in Real Estate Finance is essential.
The successful Real Estate Paralegal will be offered £35,000 per annum.
Are you a Real Estate Paralegal looking for a new challenge in a top-ranked team? Do you want to broaden your skillset within Secured Lending and Property Finance? Apply now for more information!