The firm’s renowned Residential Property department acts for high net worth individuals and developers. The team deal with all aspects of residential property, including leases, investment property, landlord and tenant matters and freehold property. They are known for their collegiate and supportive atmosphere and Paralegals are given a high level of responsibility running their own cases.
The successful Residential Property Paralegal can look forward to:
- Supporting fee earners in all aspects of residential transactions, from instructions through to post completion
- Liaising with all parties throughout the conveyancing process
- Drafting financial statements and invoices
- Submitting AP1 and SDLT forms
- File opening
- AML compliance
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Experience working in a busy residential property department
- Positive and can-do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal to further their experience at a top West End firm. Please apply today to find out more.