To qualify for the role, you will ideally have
- 1-6 years PQE;
- Experience working in a leading UK City or Regional law firm (or equivalent professional services firm) or a leading in-house legal team;
- Experience drafting and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts e.g. services, supply, distribution, agency, IT / BPO outsourcing, software licence/SaaS contracts, assignment/novations etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience providing trading, IP and IT transaction support to M&A/corporate transactions (i.e., transaction due diligence, drafting transitional services agreements etc.)
- Project management skills
- FS sector experience, specifically banking, wealth & asset management and/or insurance sectors
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to or contact Anna Craig at email@example.com.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.