The corporate banking team focuses on both event driven and working capital funding for large businesses. They have a strong lender client base and are a panel firm for a broad spectrum of UK and international banks. They also work with debt funds, particularly in relation to cross over credits. In addition to working with lenders, they also increasingly work with large corporate borrowers.
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE at a law firm recognised for its finance practice – more experienced candidates will be equally welcome
- Good, demonstrable, technical knowledge in the area including English law security
- Strong drafting skills and experience
- Excellent project management skills including experience of co-ordinating different disciplines and jurisdictions
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work, with the ambition and confidence to deliver at the highest standard
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to or contact Anna Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.