An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Affairs Executive to join one of the UK’s top independent film finance and production companies on a permanent basis.
Your New Company:
You will be working as a Business Affairs Executive in the heart of London working as part of a close-knit team with COO. The company have a fantastic position in the market, as they straddle both Hollywood titles and well-respected independent productions. The company have a collegiate culture, meaning you will have lots of opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business.
Your New Role:
- Negotiating and amending agreements
- Liaising with distributors, financiers and producers
- Reviewing and maintaining legal documents
- Contribution to team tracking on deals, acquisitions and projects
- Dealing with any queries, referring to the COO
- Working with different teams to process deals
- Experience working in TV, film or a creative industry environment
- Understanding of creative rights and licensing matters
- Strong academic qualifications
- Good communication and organisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
The successful Business Affairs Executive can look forward to working as part of a supportive team on high-profile titles for Hollywood and independent productions. You will have lots of responsibilities from the off and will ultimately be managing your own negotiations.
If you are a Business Affairs Executive looking to further your experience within a top film sales and finance company, please apply today to find out more!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.