An award-winning international law firm are seeking a Business/Corporate Immigration Paralegal to join their top Immigration team on an initial 12M FTC in London.
Your New Team:
Their Immigration team is awarded for their multilingual and international approach in Europe, Asia, and the US, with decades of experience, the team have helped shape immigration law in their respective countries. With Wealthy individuals and tier 1 investors and entrepreneurs you can be sure to get stuck into assisting the team represent 70% of the Top-100 ‘Sunday Times Rich List’.
Business/Corporate Immigration Paralegal Duties:
- Supporting fee-earners with the running of a full client matter.
- Conflict checks, client matter set up and due diligence.
- Preparing application packs and drafting application forms to be submitted.
- Prepare application packs for clients and upload supporting documents online.
- Review and assess eligibility of jobs for sponsorship under the immigration system in order to advise corporate clients.
- Communicate directly with a variety of clients on a daily basis including senior officials and high-profile clients under supervision. In addition to third parties and Home Office.
- Prepare notes and presentations for knowledge or business development events, such as webinars.
- Assist with preparing costs estimates, tracking costs throughout a matter and billing.
- Participate in developmental team meetings, attending internal training and external training.
- Legal research for cases, application processes nationally and internationally and keeping up to date with developments in law and practice.
- You will be educated to LLB/GDL level or equivalent.
- You will have prior corporate/business Private Client or Immigration Paralegal experience ideally from a law firm environment.
- You will have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will have a positive attitude with excellent verbal and oral communication, professionalism, and interpersonal skills.
In return the successful Immigration Paralegal will be offered a salary of £34,000 per annum.
Please apply today if you are an Immigration Paralegal looking to work with high-net-worth clients within a top ranked Immigration team.
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy