An excellent opportunity has become available for a Paralegal with Commercial experience to join a prestigious international law firm on an initial 6-month FTC in London.
With leading expertise in Litigation, Finance, Private Capital, Funds and Technology, the firm acts on behalf of public and private companies, institutions, and individuals from all over the world. This diverse mix of skills and cultures produces a unique blend of deep local knowledge and the capacity to provide a seamless international service.
Your New Role:
The team provides advice on a wide range of commercial agreements, outsourcing (including IT and business process outsourcing), technical issues, and data protection. Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the review, drafting, and negotiation of commercial contracts, such as Third-Party Supplier Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements, and Disclaimers.
- Offering support on due diligence exercises on transactions within the wider department.
- Documentation proofreading and review.
- Preparing drafting execution versions of contracts.
- Contract execution versions are being prepared.
- Assisting the department with the implementation of new internal processes as well as any other legal issues that arise as a result of legislative changes.
- Conducting legal research.
- Legal and administrative assistance in general.
- Strong academics with a law degree or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of working in an in-house legal team or Private Practice.
- Knowledge or interest of commercial contracts and corporate law.
- Good knowledge of due diligence is advantageous.
The successful Commercial Paralegal will be offered £28,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience – Apply now to find out more!
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.