Your New Company:
You will be working as a commercial paralegal in house, in the heart of London for a fast moving global consumer company who are best known for the majority of their revenue coming from the sale of commodities.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Organising and reviewing documents
- Preparing documents and drafting briefs and case summaries
- Providing legal support and customer service
- Reporting straight to the chairman and senior management
- Dealing with your own case management
- Maintaining calendars to ensure deadlines are met
- Overseeing the external legal teams
- 2-4 years experience working in Corporate law at a law firm or in house
- Ideally experience in Contracts, Real Estate and Disputes
- Law degree highly desirable but not essential
- Resilient and being able to work under high pressure
This opportunity to work as a commercial paralegal within this fast-moving dynamic company that is very established and is growing rapidly, where you will have the opportunity to define your role and grow your career as a paralegal and move through the company.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your experience within a top in-house legal team, please apply today to find out more!