An award-winning international law firm are seeking a Compliance Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Working with the rest of the organisation to ensure best practises. The firm's compliance department fiercely protects clients' interests when performing cross-border, multi-jurisdictional, and complex work.
Your New Role:
Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support including maintaining records, spreadsheets, managing documentation and drafting letters and correspondence.
- Researching and assisting with conducting CDD (client due diligence), conflict checks and on-boarding for all new and existing clients and client matters across the firm.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the firms’ internal policies and procedures.
- Assisting with SARs (Subject Access Requests).
- Handle client on-boarding.
- Where required, escalate complex conflicts issues to the Risk and Compliance Manager for resolution.
- Support training sessions for the team including producing training materials to be used within trainings.
- Strong academics including law degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience with conflicts or compliance, ideally from a law firm.
- Experience of DSARs desirable although not essential.
- Bright personality and interested in risk and compliance.
- Would suit someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and possesses great attention to detail.
If you have compliance experience and looking to join a renowned international law firm, apply now to find out more!