The New Business Intake team is responsible for ensuring all processes involved in onboarding new clients and matters are adhered to and in accordance with the firm’s procedures and regulations. The team provides services globally to ensure they comply with all compliance obligations.
The successful Conflicts Analyst can look forward to:
- Reviewing new clients and matters
- Managing conflict checks
- Conducting risk assessments
- Communicating with partners and staff regarding conflict check results, processes and policies
- Law degree
- Previous Conflicts experience from SRA or FSA regulated business
- Desire to develop a career in Risk and Compliance
If you’re looking to further your career in Conflicts at a top UK law firm, please apply today to find out more.
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **