The power-house firm is highly regarded both in the UK and abroad, having received outstanding acclaim in Chambers UK and Chambers Global. Its Corporate team has a pre-eminent position within the legal sphere, acting for well-known insurers, insurance brokers, banks, asset managers, and other financial institutions. The Corporate Associate will take on varied work, which will include
corporate finance transactional work such as mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings, complex group restructurings, joint ventures, and corporate advisory and insurance regulatory advice.
- Developing client relationships and actively seeking out opportunities for new work
- Working as part of cross-border and interdisciplinary teams to advise on corporate finance activities, ensuring compliance with business requirements and local laws
- Creating solutions using commercial judgement and legal knowledge to advise leading multi-national corporates
- Outstanding academic background
- Mid-Level PQE
- Strong background in corporate work with transactional experience gained through a well-regarded firm, secondment, and/or employment in a financial institution or regulator
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with a high level of commercial awareness
- Competitive salary
- Sociable and friendly culture
- Wellness programmes and initiatives
Please send your CV to Bhav (email@example.com) for this exciting Corporate Associate role at a leading firm. If successful, you will hear back from us within 5 working days.