A major US firm is looking for a paralegal with Funds experience to join their newest Funds team for a 6–12-month FTC.
The firm is a well-known white-shoe law firm that represents several of the world's most well-known consulting firms, asset managers, and financial institutions. The firm decided to develop a new team within its Funds department as a reflection of previous success and client needs. The successful Funds paralegal will be joining a rapidly expanding team and will play a key role within the team.
The successful Funds Paralegal will be providing support to the Funds Regulatory team. Duties will include:
- Assisting with drafting and coordination of fund marketing registration, notifications, and filings.
- Assisting due diligence reviews on M&A transactions.
- Liaising with anti-money laundering teams and administrators.
- Preparing and submitting inhouse filings.
- Coordination local counsel responses on multi-jurisdictional surveys.
- Assisting with drafting of regulatory change of controls and related filing on M&A transactions.
- Handling any ad-hoc requests from clients.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Previous Funds vacation scheme or Paralegal experience.
- If you are a future trainee with any transactional experience, please also apply!
- Flexibility as overtime may be required.
- High level attention to detail.
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious US law firm, if you have any previous transactional or fund related Paralegal experience apply immediately to learn more!