The firm’s Corporate Department acts on a range of transactions including M&A, corporate finance and private equity. They advise clients on high-profile domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional work and the Paralegals are given a high level of autonomy.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to:
- Organising and updating precedent and transaction bibles
- Performing company searches
- Managing data rooms
- Registrations and filings at Companies House
- Reviewing and drafting ancillary documents
- Acting as the interface between key internal stakeholders, client contacts and other external parties
- Prior transactional experience working as a Paralegal in Corporate/M&A, Banking or Finance
- Applications are also encouraged from those who have completed Vacation Schemes in Corporate/M&A or other transactional practice areas
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential
- Strong analytical skills and legal drafting ability
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high volume of work
- Good people management skills
If you’re looking to further your transactional experience at a top US firm, please apply today to find out more!