The firm’s highly respected Corporate Department acts on a range of transactions including M&A, corporate finance and private equity and venture growth capital transactions. The team advises clients on high-profile domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional work. There is a need for an individual to help with and manage the process relating to aspects of corporate transactions and projects. The team works collaboratively but there is a high level of autonomy.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to
- Organising and updating precedent and transaction bibles
- Performing company searches
- Registrations and filings at Companies House
- Reviewing and drafting documentation
- Acting as the interface between key internal stakeholders, client contacts and other external parties
- Supporting fee earners with other duties
- Prior transactional experience working as a Paralegal in Corporate/M&A, Banking or Finance
- Applications are also encouraged from those who have completed Vacation Schemes in Corporate/M&A or other transactional practice areas
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential
- Strong analytical skills and legal drafting ability
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high volume of work
- Good people management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Paralegal to work at a top US firm. Please apply today to find out more.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.