Your New Firm
The successful Paralegal will be joining an extremely well-respected Corporate practice recognised in the legal directories as having notable sector strengths in financial services, life sciences and TMT. They are regularly engaged on domestic and international deals, including matters in emerging markets.
Your New Role
Day-to-day, the Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and drafting of documentation, including corporate authorisations, share certificates, stock transfer forms and other ancillary documents;
- Preparing and collating conditions precedent documentation and oversight of the conditions precedent process;
- Company searches and due diligence;
- Pre-completion matters, including proof-reading of documents;
- Signing and closing arrangements for financing transactions;
- Post-completion tasks, including preparation of transaction bibles, collating originals, file management and conditions subsequent;
- Registrations and filings at Companies House; and
- Reviewing and negotiating reliance letters.
Perhaps you are a future trainee looking for an assignment before you go travelling, maybe you are a Paralegal looking for a position before you commence further travel. Either way, your application should demonstrate:
- Some prior Corporate / M&A experience
- Good academics
- The ability to pick up tasks and work autonomously
In return, the Paralegal will be offered a competitive pro rata salary equivalent to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your Corporate experience in a top US firm in a client-facing role. Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Paralegal contract position.
** If you are interested in further paralegal opportunities, please register on the EJ website here: https://www.ejlegal.co.uk/users/register, or for training contract opportunities, please register on our sister company’s website here: https://www.dandilegal.co.uk/users/register/new/registration **
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.