A top advisor law firm for growth are seeking a Corporate/M&A Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Your New Firm:
Their Corporate/M&A team, which is well-respected in the start-up and entrepreneur space, advises businesses and individuals who are looking to grow, acquire or invest in another company, or consider exit strategies.
Your New Role:
The team’s lawyers are problem solvers, and they work on deal all the way from the incorporation-to-exit life cycle, support this, the successful Corporate/M&A paralegal’s duties include:
- Review and draft a range of corporate contracts and documents.
- Provide M&A transaction support.
- Buyer and seller due diligence.
- Drafting board minutes.
- Prepare and manage corporate filings including Companies house filings.
- Drafting transaction and ancillary documentation.
- Fundraising; acquisitions and exits.
- Conduct corporate legal research.
Your application should demonstrate:
- Strong academics including law degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous Corporate or M&A experience ideally from a law firm.
- Genuine interest in Corporate Law
The successful Corporate/M&A Paralegal will be offered a salary per annum up to £37k. This is an exciting opportunity within a lovely team and a great law firm.
If you are looking to gain more responsibilities apply now to find out more!