A top-tier US law firm is looking for Corporate Paralegals to join them in the City of London for a 6- or 12-month full-time contract.
The chosen paralegal will work for a well-regarded corporate firm with strong financial service strengths. On behalf of all listed and unlisted businesses, financial sponsors, and investment banks, they have handled challenging M&A transactions, buyouts, stock and asset purchases, restructurings, spin-offs, joint ventures, and contentious transactions.
Your New Role:
The successful Corporate Paralegals day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and drafting documents such as corporate authorizations, stock certificates, stock transfer forms, and other ancillary documents.
- Preparing and compiling conditions precedent documents, as well as overseeing the procedure.
- Finding companies and conducting due diligence.
- Pre-completion issues, such as document proofreading.
- Financing deal signing and closing arrangements.
- Follow-up tasks, such as preparing transaction bibles, collating originals, file management, and following conditions.
- Companies House registrations and filings
- Reviewing reliance letters and negotiating them.
Perhaps you are a future trainee looking for an assignment before you go travelling or have just completed Vacation Schemes this summer and are now looking for Paralegal work. Either way, your application should demonstrate:
- Previous Corporate / M&A, Transactional or Funds experience.
- Strong academics including a law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable.
- The ability to pick up tasks and work autonomously.
- Have a hardworking attitude.
In return the successful Corporate Paralegals will be offered £34,000 - £36,000 pro rata plus overtime.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on your corporate experience in a client-facing role with a prominent US firm. Apply now to find out more!