The Role of a US Capital Markets Lawyer
The successful individual will work with corporate issuers and investment banks in connection with high-yield bonds, investment grade debt, IPOs and other equity offerings, both on an SEC-registered basis as well as pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. The team are highly regarded with their client base extending to a number of large multinational and international companies.
To be considered for the US Capital Markets Lawyer role you must:
• be a US qualified solicitor, preferably under the New York Bar
• at least 2-3 years experience in equity and debt transactions
• familiarity with Rule 144A registered offerings, initial public offerings, rights offerings, exchange offers and tender offers.
• have excellent academic achievement and an LLM or JD from an accredited US Law School
• fluent in German
• detailed analytical skills
• excellent negotiation skills
• the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.