Your Key Responsibilities will include:-
- providing timely advice and assistance to EMEA Capital Markets business, risk and compliance partners, and to EMEA Treasury function in respect of its securities trading activities;
- providing legal advice and assistance on new legislation and regulation, new markets, new products and product development;
- considering regulatory issues, including maintaining an understanding of existing and proposed regulatory requirements, trends and best practices for EMEA, and providing coverage for any regulatory implementation or remediation initiatives;
- maintaining understanding of US regulatory issues impacting the business through engagement US Legal department;
- considering proposed amendments to existing service terms, deal documents/structures and informal/formal knowledge-sharing within the EMEA Legal department
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.