Do you have Residential or Development/Plot Sales Property experience and want to join a leading Property team? If so, we have the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for a Development/Residential Property Paralegal has arisen to join a leading International law firm on a 6month FTC in the City of London.
The firm has one of the largest dedicated Residential property teams within the country working and assisting on all aspects of property requirements for clients. Handling all aspects of high-value residential property matters from sales and purchases to lettings, re-developments, sales, and disputes.
Your New Role:
Joining a leading Residential/Development Property team, you will be required to assist on a variety of duties and responsibilities in addition to additional exposure to some investment property and other property finance.
Your duties will include:
- Manage own caseload of high-volume property sales, handling both shared ownership and outright sales.
- Assist and/or manage in relation to stair casing matters and residential acquisitions and disposals.
- Leasehold and freehold sales and purchases.
- Handle all post completion matters including land registry applications and stamp duty submissions.
- Liaise with third party lenders and estate agents.
- Carrying out searches and pre-completion tasks.
- Handling registrations.
The successful Development/Residential Property Paralegal will have around 6 months prior Property experience including some development or plot sales experience.
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable.
- At least 6 months Residential or Development Property experience as a Paralegal including some Sales experience essential.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a leading Property department within London, with a salary offering up to £28,000 per annum - apply now to find out more!