A fantastic opportunity to join a top international Law firms leading Family department on an initial 12-month FTC based in London.
People with complex worldwide wealth, management, and commercial needs can benefit from the firm's fully integrated legal services. Acting on behalf of 70% of the Top-100 'Sunday Times Rich List,' the firm is consistently ranked among the best legal firms in the world in its various practise areas.
The Family team provides legal advice on all aspects of family law, with a special emphasis on the financial concerns that occur when relationships are formalised or end. Much of the work is negotiating and settling complex financial cases, which are frequently worldwide in scope and exacerbated by tax or trust issues.
Your New Role:
The successful Family Paralegal will be involved in all aspects of family work including but not limited to:
- Preparing and collating financial disclosure bundles for court and papers for counsel.
- Taking an attendance note at client/counsel sessions and court hearings.
- Due diligence and disclosure.
- Assisting with the billing process.
- Creating client documents (e.g., Form E, asset schedule, Questionnaire, Form H) or sending emails/letters.
- Legal research.
- There may be a requirement to undertake additional Dispute Resolution work should business needs dictate.
The firm are seeking a Paralegal with at least 6 months previous Family Law Paralegal experience. Your application should include:
- Strong academics including law degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 6 months previous Family Paralegal experience.
- Familiarity with trail prep including bundling and drafting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful Family Paralegal will be offered a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. Apply now to be immediately considered!