Your New Company:
The firm is a well-established white shoe law firm who represent many of the best-known advisory firms, assets managers and other financial institutions. The firm are very dynamic with a great culture who operate an open-door policy.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Preparing and reviewing fund documents
- Liaising with anti-money laundering teams and administrators
- Maintaining checklists on various aspects of the funds process
- Updating clients and third party with calls to review progress
- Preparing and submitting inhouse filling
- Providing general support
- Carrying out insolvency searches
- Ideally previous vacation scheme experience or a vacation scheme secured for the future
- Flexibility as overtime will be required from time to time
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
The opportunity to work as a Funds Paralegal within this great US law firm, they now support their paralegals in their qualification towards their SQE to help them progress their career within the company.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your transactional experience within a top worldwide law firm, please apply today to find out more!