Your New Company:
The firm represents several of the most well-known asset managers, advisory firms, and other financial institutions. The business is very dynamic and has a great culture. It also has an open-door policy.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Preparation of various fund documents
- Keeping checklists for different areas of the funds process
- Updating clients and third party with calls to review progress
- Submitting and preparing inhouse filling
- Providing general support
- Undertaking insolvency searches
- Ideally previous vacation scheme experience or a vacation scheme secured for the future
- Flexibility as overtime will be required from time to time
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
The chance to work as a Funds Paralegal for this outstanding US law firm, which now supports its paralegals while they pursue their SQEs in order to advance their careers within the organisation.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your transactional experience within a top worldwide law firm, please apply today to find out more!