The firm pride themselves on providing the highest quality service to clients as well as a supportive and inclusive working environment. They are now looking for an ambitious and driven Funds Paralegal to join their fast-growing and market-leading practice.
As a Funds Paralegal you will be responsible for assisting the department with fund formation for a range of clients including private equity funds, private debt funds and investment firms. You will be expected to provide comprehensive support to the team and you will develop a strong understanding of funds law and practice working alongside expert lawyers in the sector.
Typical responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with verification exercises
- Establishing/incorporating fund vehicles including limited partnerships and limited companies (public and private)
- Drafting regulatory notices (to be sent to the FCA/Stock Exchanges)
- Drafting and arranging Companies House filings consent letters; and board minutes
- Preparation of transaction bibles
SO if you are keen to gain funds experience at a top international firm please apply today!
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.