The firm’s global multidisciplinary Funds practice represents many of the best-known advisory firms, asset managers and other financial institutions. The team provide advice in both the public and private fund arenas. The team has advised on four of the top ten largest private equity funds raised in the first three quarters of 2021.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to providing transactional support to the Funds team. Duties will include:
- Preparing and reviewing fund documents
- Liaising with Anti-Money Laundering teams and administrators
- Maintaining checklists on various aspects of the funds process for a significant number of investors
- Participating in update calls with clients and third party administrators
- Preparing and submitting Companies house filings
- Carrying out winding up and insolvency searches
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Previous Paralegal experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to further their experience at a top US law firm. Please apply today to find out more.