The firm’s global multidisciplinary Funds practice represents many of the best-known advisory firms, asset managers and other financial. The team are dynamic with a collegiate culture and operate an open door policy and have recently started supporting Paralegals in their qualification through the SQE.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to providing transactional support to the Funds Transfer team. Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and investors regarding CDD/AML requirements and the overall transfer process
- Drafting transfer deeds and agreements and NDAs
- Reviewing investors’ comments on transfer documentation
- Drafting board minutes and written resolutions
- Preparing and reviewing fund documents
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Applications are encouraged from those who have completed Vacation Schemes in Corporate/M&A or other transactional practice areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
If you’re a Paralegal looking to further your transactional experience at a top US law firm, please apply today to find out more!