We have a fantastic opportunity for a Future Trainee looking to work as a Paralegal before starting the LPC or Training Contract.
An exciting London law firm are recruiting a Paralegal to join their Corporate / M&A practice.
The firm are well-respected in the start-up and entrepreneur space, and their Corporate/M&A team advises business and individuals who are seeking funding to grow, looking to acquire or invest in another company or considering exit strategies. Their approach is holistic and they focus on getting the details right from the outset, which is critical to facilitating smooth transactions and realising as much value from their clients’ deals as possible. The firm’s clients include high-profile individuals and exciting start-ups across a wide range of industries, including but not limited to health, tech, medtech, e-commerce, fashion, food and beverages.
The team’s lawyers are problem solvers and they work on deals all the way from the incorporation-to-exit life cycle.
The successful Corporate Paralegal’s responsibilities will include:
- Buyer and seller due diligence
- Online data room set up and management
- Drafting board minutes
- Companies house filings
- Managing CP checklist
- Drafting transaction and ancillary documentation
- Fundraisings; acquisitions and exits
- Reorganisations and restructures
- Corporate governance matters
- The successful Corporate/M&A Paralegal will have a TC secured for 2023/2034 and be available to start a new role in August.
- You will have an interest in Corporate/M&A law, some prior experience would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and have stellar communication skills
- Good organisational skills are key
It’s really unusual for a firm to recruit with so much notice, so if you’re someone who wants to get organised and lock down a fantastic role now which will stand you in good stead for your TC, please apply today!