Our client is one of Europe’s leading and fastest growing payment providers. They are ambitious and are continuously looking to grow their team. The London office, in particular, is looking to recruit a Head of Regulatory Compliance to join their Legal and Compliance team.
The Role of a Head of Regulatory Compliance
The new Head of Regulatory Compliance will be responsible for setting the regulatory compliance agenda within the organisation. He/she will take a consultative approach and work closely with each business division to implement and manage an innovative and practical compliance regime.
The role will be reporting to the General Counsel.
To be considered for the Head of Regulatory Compliance role you must:
- Be an experienced senior level compliance professional, ideally holding the SMF16 function with the FCA
- Have an interest in working in an e-payment institution and/or well versed working within a fin-tech or a financial services regulated environment
- Have extensive knowledge of AML, financial crime regulation and best practice
- Have dealt directly with regulators
- Have experience in drafting, implementing and rolling out compliance plans, frameworks and policies across a company or department
- Have experience scaling a compliance function, and management of high-performing teams
- Be proactive and innovative
- Have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent