Your New Role
While acting predominantly for an immigration client base largely comprised of UK, North America and Asia based corporates, the work will also involve an element of Private Client Immigration. The successful Paralegal will be exposed to:
- Tier 2 sponsor licence applications
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer and Tier 2 General applications
- Tier 1 visa applications, including investors and entrepreneurs
- EEA-related applications and advising on Brexit
The firm hopes to speak with talented Paralegals who demonstrate:
- 2+ years of Corporate or Private Client Immigration experience
- An excellent academic record
- Experience in a busy, highly rated team
In return, the Immigration Paralegal will be eligible for a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Paralegal opportunity in London.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.