In the heart of London, you will be employed as a immigration paralegal in the new immigration team. You'll be helping out with a variety of tasks, giving you the opportunity to learn new things.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Enhancing client management system
- Assisting with immigration applications, Visas and completing forms
- Preparing documents, questionnaires and certificates of sponsorship
- Lots of client liaison and attending client meetings
- Contributing to business development
- Reviewing any changes to immigration law and guidance
- A very keen interest in immigration
- Strong academic qualifications
- Efficient communication, organisation and proactive skills
- Very string attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work as an immigration paralegal where you will be provided with excellent training and given the opportunity to work alongside senior lawyers on high quality immigration matters.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your experience within a top UK law firm, please apply today to find out more!