The business specifically underwrite both domestic and international M&A deals, the policies it writes are bespoke and they see themselves as an investor as much as an insurer of the deals they cover.
The successful In House Paralegal will work closely with underwriters at the pointy end of transactions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing M&A sale and purchase agreements from top law firms
- Business development work
- Drafting agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating documentation i.e. NDAs
- Reviewing principal deal documentation and due diligence reports
- Attending underwriting calls
- A driven Paralegal with at least 6 months’ prior Corporate experience
- Someone who enjoys working in an exciting, fast-paced environment right in the middle of the action
- Exposure to Private Equity deals would be beneficial
- This role may really suit a Paralegal with a Training Contract secured looking to experience In House before they commencing their training
£35,000 per annum plus bonus
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.