The company truly cares about creating a more sustainable future. They develop, finance, build and operate utility-scale solar power projects through smart and sustainable solutions.
The successful Paralegal will support the whole legal team across development, project contracts, finance and corporate. You will be given a high level of responsibility and the opportunity to gain hands-on broad exposure to the different areas of the business.
Duties will include:
- Drafting corporate documentation such as board minutes, board resolutions and officer’s certificates
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and NDAs
- Managing due diligence and conditions precedent type processes
- Conducting legal research
- Supporting the company with secretarial work
- Excellent academic record
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential
- Previous Paralegal experience, ideally in Corporate or Finance
- Experience in the Energy and Renewables sector or a demonstrable enthusiasm for the sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you’re a Paralegal looking to gain hands-on In-House experience in the Renewables and Energy sector, please apply today to find out more!