One of the leading Litigation law firms are seeking an Intellectual Property Paralegal with Litigation experience to join them on a full-time, permanent basis in London.
Your New Role
As an Intellectual Property Paralegal, you will be providing support to the Intellectual Property Litigation (“IPL”) team and Partners across national and international offices. Additional duties will include:
- Creating Document bundles in hardcopy and electronic format.
- Case file organisation and maintenance.
- Trail preparation support.
- Undertaking legal research projects.
- Handling high-profile intellectual property matters.
- Opportunity to be involved in other general Commercial work in the wider team.
To be considered for this role, you will be a Paralegal with an application which demonstrates:
- Prior experience in Intellectual Property or familiar Litigation Paralegal role (either in-house or Private Practice).
- Trail preparation skills and experience.
- Strong academic credentials including a law degree or equivalent qualification required.
- Willingness to work overtime during busy period when offered.
- High level of attention to detail.
The successful Paralegal will be entitled to £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Apply today to find out more!