Your new role as a Paralegal:
- Preparation of legal submissions, including cite-checking and preparation of exhibit bundles
- Administrative tasks, including maintaining case correspondence and noting deadlines
- Arbitral and court hearing support, including liaising with vendors and assisting with presentations and cross-examinations.
- Educated to LLB/GDL level or equivalent
- At least one year of international arbitration paralegal experience within a major international arbitration practice
- Efficient communication and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an International Arbitration Paralegal to join a top US firm and work as part of a team considered to be one of the world’s foremost experts in arbitration.
If you are an experienced Arbitration Paralegal looking to build upon your existing experience within a top law firm, please apply today to find out more!