In this highly respected position, you will be employed as a legal assistant in the financial district of London, where you will be part of a renowned private equity practise team, assisting attorneys and partners with legal research and document preparation.
Your New Role as a Legal Assistant:
- Providing legal support within the private equity department
- Handling and filing company documents and forms
- Assisting with the preparation of documents
- Contacting clients via calls and emails directly
- Consulting with the billing team, drafting weekly charge updates
- Liaising with specialist counsel
- Gaining ownership of specified companies
- Educated to a law degree/ graduate diploma or similar
- 1-3 years’ experience as a legal assistant (Preferable Corporate)
- Strong communication, organisation and proactive skills.
This opportunity is to work as a legal assistant on a private equity practice team who are a ranked leading law firm specifically in the private equity department.
Please apply right now to learn more if you are a legal assistant eager to expand your experience with a premier US law practise.