Do you have PA or Legal Secretary experience? Would like to join a renowned firm known for culture and their international presence? If so we have a fantastic role for you!
A renowned international law firm are seeking a Personal Assistant to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Legal Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
As a primarily Partner focused role, based with a fee-earning department, your duties will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact on behalf of fee-earners, correspondence, and meeting requests (both internally and from clients).
- Full proactive and advanced calendar management.
- Case preparation assuring fee-earners are fully prepared with collated documents, client background information and any additional notes.
- Support fee-earners in the smooth running of the client/matter lifecycle, including client on-boarding and compliance.
- Work with the client lead Partner and BD team to plan and deliver Client Care programmes.
- Assisting with billings for the firm and co-ordinate WIP lists.
- Prepare, amend, and proofread documents including attendance notes, memos, emails, pitches, and presentations.
- In some cases, preparing bundles for court, styling documents and assist a litigation lifecycle where necessary.
- Previous Legal Secretary or Legal Personal Assistant experience ideally from a law firm environment.
- Experience working at Partner level.
- Previous experience managing calendars for multiple individuals.
- Strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in your proofreading abilities.
The successful Personal Assistant will be offered a salary up to £45k per annum depending on experience.
With roles in various departments including Sports, Innovation and IP. Apply now and I will get in touch about more information!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy