The firm’s highly regarded Commercial Litigation department are regularly instructed on the largest and complex corporate and commercial disputes, including those with a cross-border element. The team advise major UK and global entities on their claims, including banks, financial institutions, private equity houses, investment funds, as well as individuals.
The successful Commercial Litigation Paralegal can look forward to:
- Seeing the whole litigation process from inception through to court
- Handling their own files on behalf of clients
- High level document review
- Drafting correspondence and legal research
- Attending court
- Prior experience working as a Paralegal in Commercial Litigation
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high volume of work
This is a rare opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a Silver Circle law firm in London. Please apply today to find out more.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.