The Role of a Senior M&A and ECM Lawyer
The highly respected group advises sponsors and corporates on the full spectrum of transactional work, with significant sector strengths in financial services, infrastructure, retail and technology. They possesses significant expertise in mid-market transactions and maintain a strong track record in high-end deals. The successful individual will regularly be involved in deals with a global footprint, including those involving European and North American interests.
To be considered for the Senior M&A and ECM Lawyer role you must:
• be a qualified solicitor under England & Wales, Ireland or Scotland
• at least 4-5 years M&A/ECM experience within a commercial environment
• have excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
• detailed analytical skills
• excellent communication and drafting skills
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.