A Multi-Family Office which offers investment advice to a select number of HNW wealthy families seeks a Client Associate to join their growing team.
The team are entrusted by wealthy families, predominantly based in Asia, to advise on investment and corporate finance. The family office services are highly bespoke and tailored to the client’s individual needs. The team have built up close long-term relationships with an exclusive range of families. You could be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities such as helping a family kit out one of their private jets! The successful candidate would work directly with senior management and be part of a close-knit and collaborative team.
The successful candidate can look forward to
- Direct exposure to clients
- Liaising with banks on all aspects of wealth management
- Proof-reading, preparing and formatting documents
- Collecting client communication materials
- Knowledge of financial services desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain direct exposure to clients and experience in the financial services. Please apply today to find out more.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.