We have just received a fantastic opportunity with a top 100 law firm for a Construction Paralegal to join their busy London department. The successful Construction Paralegal will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience at a firm with excellent opportunities for progression. Previous paralegals in the team have gone on to secure training contracts with the firm.
As a Construction Paralegal you will be responsible for supporting a Partner in the construction team with a busy and varied workload. This will involve assisting in running files and investigating current cases in the area of Construction law.
Key responsibilities of the Construction Paralegal:
- Prepare, draft and amend complex construction contracts;
- Undertake legal research and prepare case law updates;
- Deal with ad hoc projects as directed by the non-contentious construction Partner;
- Participate in court runs/e-filing, prepare cost schedules and other court documents;
- Assist with new client verification, due diligence work and other legal processes;
- Undertake document review and data room analysis;
- Finalise bundles and/or issue contracts for execution;
- Update and maintain trackers of key deadlines and status; and
- Attend appropriate training sessions
SO if you are a Construction Paralegal looking to take the next step in your legal career then apply today!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.