An interesting opportunity has arisen for a funds paralegal to assist a funds team in a top law firm working in the heart of London with client liaison, deal execution, and general administration chores.
Your New Company:
Many of the most well-known advising firms, asset managers, and other financial organisations are represented by the firm. The company, which also has an open-door policy, is very dynamic and has a terrific culture.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
- Preparing and reviewing fund documents
- Maintaining checklists on various aspects of the funds process
- Updating clients and third party with calls to review progress
- Preparing and submitting inhouse filling
- Providing general support
- Carrying out insolvency searches
- Ideally previous vacation scheme experience or a vacation scheme secured for the future
- Flexibility as overtime will be required from time to time
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
The opportunity to work as a Funds Paralegal within this great US law firm, they now support their paralegals in their qualification towards their SQE to help them progress their career within the company.
If you are a paralegal looking to further your transactional experience within a top worldwide law firm, please apply today to find out more!