The firm’s Finance department is made up of Acquisition Finance, Real Estate Finance, Lender Practice, Restructuring and Insolvency practice areas. They work with sponsors, lenders and corporate borrowers on mid-market matters and possess specialist knowledge in derivatives and structured products, and fund finance. Their clients span a range of sectors, they advise on deals in the media, leisure and tech industries, in addition to the retail and infrastructure sectors among others. The department have an enviable client list that includes several high-profile private equity houses and international financial institutions.
- A combination of management and fee-earning responsibilities
- Predominantly managing the existing Paralegals within Finance
- Also running a portfolio of smaller finance matters
- Promoting the team within the department
- Opportunity for project work e.g. working with the firm’s legal tech team to streamline workflows and processes
- An experienced transactional Paralegal (Finance or Corporate) or an qualified overseas lawyer with transactional experience
- You will have prior experience of supervising or managing Paralegals
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment and lots of responsibility from the off!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Paralegal to tale the next step in their career. Please apply today for more information.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.