A fantastic permanent opportunity has opened for a paralegal with experience in private client work to join a prestigious law company in London.
The firm's team, which specialises in assisting national and international entrepreneurs, business owners, and landed estates, ensuring that assets are passed efficiently and sensitively for future generations' success and wealth preservation.
Your New Paralegal Role:
Working directly with the Probate Manager your key duties will include:
- Drafting documents including wills, powers of attorneys and trust deeds and preparing first drafts of Terms of Engagement letters.
- Working with Partners in the team and supporting lawyers.
- Acting for a variety of high-net-worth individuals.
- Conducting legal research and keeping detailed diary management.
- Client meetings (attending and organising).
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential with LPC desired.
- At least 6 months Private Client Paralegal experience.
- Familiarity or Paralegal experience working with Tax would be a bonus.
- Interest in working with entrepreneurs, business owners and landed estates.
- Ideally financial aptitude (for billing).
The successful Private Client Paralegal will be offered a salary of £25,000 - £27,000 per annum. Please apply now to find out more information!