A leading Silver Circle law firm in London seeks a Future Trainee to join them as a Paralegal for at least 12 months. The firm are looking for a Paralegal across various teams.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to assisting Associates and Partners. Typical tasks will include:
- Carrying out due diligence
- Conducting legal research
- Transactional support for specific cases and matters
- Drafting documents
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Training Contract secured to commence in 2023 or later and has 12 months or longer before commencing their training
- Ideally an interest in corporate or commercial law, either through a Vacation Scheme or previous experience as a Paralegal
This is an exciting opportunity for a Future Trainee to gain hands-on Paralegal experience at a top law firm in London. Please apply today to find out more.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.