This firm has a superb reputation both domestically and abroad and are the trusted advisor for high-net-worth individuals globally. The role requires the Family Associate to work on all areas of family law, with a particular focus on the financial issues that arise when relationships are formalised or broken down. Much of this work involves negotiating complex financial cases, often with an international perspective and further complicated by tax or trust issues.
- Having a goal of strengthening and expanding the reputation of the family department
- To deal with contentious and non-contentious family matters for various clients
- Working on issues including divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, complex financial disputes, cohabitation and disputes regarding children
- Co-ordinating and advising on international trust elements of divorce litigation
- Participate in client meetings
- 1 - 4 PQE
- A willingness to take responsibility and the ability to form strong working relationships across all areas of the practice
- Ability to communicate and handle client contact (both internal and external) from the outset
- Excellent technical ability, solid drafting skills and strong research skills
- A commercial and pragmatic outlook
- Competitive salary
- Sociable culture
- Exceptional training
- Flexible benefit package
Please send your CV to Bhav (email@example.com) for this exciting Family Associate opportunity.